Sunday, July 7, 2013

Logical thinking....


A NIGHT IN THE BAR:
Bartender: Who Are You? I've never seen you before...
Man: Yeah! I just lost my job and came here
for a drink
Bartender: What kind of Job?
Man: Well. I am a Consultant.
Bartender: Whats that?
Man: Its a logical thinker.
Bartender: Logical Think, what?
Man: Let me explain it with an Example. Do
you have a dog?
Bartender: Yes!
Man: That means you love animals
Bartender: True!
Man: That mean you love your kids too.
Bartender: Yes True!
Man: You have Kids, that means you are
Married. Bartender: Very True!
Man: You love your Kids. You are still married,
means you have a beautiful Wife.
Bartender: Amazing man! How do you know
all these?
Man: Thats logical thinking now you are
married to a lady, so you are not Gay!
Bartender: Impressive!
Man: Time to leave. Bye!
(About 20 mins, later the Bartender's Boss
Comes)
Bartender: Boss, you know I met a Consultant today.
Boss: Consultant!! Whats that??
Bartender: A logical thinker.
Boss: Logical what??
Bartender: I'll explain it with an Example
Boss: Okay!
Bartender: Do you have a DOG?
Boss: No!
Bartender: That means you are Gay! BOSS
DIED...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs